Thursday 8 March 2012

OCD overload

I have had a couple of days of OCD overload trying to fix on the layout for Angela's quilt. Today I had to grit my teeth and accept that the world would not end if 2 prints of the same type were right next to each other! The result is a finished top of about 36" by 48". Even with a bit of photo manipulation the colours are still way out but I'm hoping you'll get the gist of it from this shot. Hopefully I'll get a better shot of the colours tomorrow in the daylight.
Now for the usual trauma of deciding on how to quilt this....Catch you soon x

6 comments:

  1. Look at all those perfect points!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how lucky I am!! It looks amazing :)
    Sorry, I'm completely clueless about quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I know what you mean tho, I can get stupidly uptight about trying to get no two bits the same together... Deep breath, it looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! I usually have the same 'no two like fabrics touching' dilemma but sometimes you just have to ignore it and (eventually!) go with the flow!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely comments read with glee everyday.